- I'm addicted to coffee. I drink it black with a bit of cream (preferably flavored), but I'm also obsessed with every kind of latte and (white) mocha available.
- I'm super duper into craftsy artsy funky things. I paint. I make jewelry (nothing fancy, just hemp & bead type things). I am forever working on some project or another.
- I collect tie dye. Collect it. Shirts, scarves, shorts, socks, bandanas... home-made and otherwise.
- My favorite color is black. What? Black's not a color? Tell that to my closet... Also, rainbow things. And the cool color spectrum.
- I'm kind of emotional. The good, the bad, the ugly--but this means that although I have my low days... I can get pretty damn excited about things, too. I view this is a positive.
- Reading and writing are my escapes. They have been serving that purpose since I learned to read at 4 years old and I expect them to continue to function as portals into a world apart from my own for as long as I can hold a pen or turn the pages.
- My middle name is Uta. That's pronounced Ooh-tuhh. My grandmother's name is Ute (pronounced essentially the same). And no, I don't know what it "means," but it IS a common German name.
kind ofa massive Harry Potter geek. Harry Potter changed my life [see earlier post], and holds a very important place in my heart. (Totally not trying to be melodramatic.)
- I have a LOT of celebrity crushes. Don't judge. Angelina, my first true celebrity love, Megan Fox, my guilty pleasure actress (ie. I know she's not exactly the best actress in the world, but I mean get real... her eyes are TURQUOISE), Jennifer Lawrence--I mean she's Mystique AND Katniss... and have you seen her in an interview? Whoops... I am definitely digressing...
- I have two adopted four-legged children. Both pitty mixes and both utterly adorable, cuddly, energetic.. troublemakers.
- I am a middle child, Pisces, with a Psych degree. I promise, this says something about me though I'm not entirely sure what.
- Oh! And I HAVE, in fact, lived out an 80's movie romantic moment. Totally unscripted. In real life. Cross that off the bucket list!
Erm. Okay. So maybe you kinda sorta know a little bit about me now? Thanks for stopping by! : ]
|My geeky HP phone cover|